The return to a two-day-per-week irrigation schedule beginning March 12 marks a great opportunity to efficiently manage your sprinkler system with an EPA WaterSense®-labeled controller. OUC offers water customers a rebate of up to $200 for the purchase and installation of a weather- or soil moisture-based controller. The device helps prevent overwatering and can be manually adjusted using a smartphone app.
Irrigation schedules must follow the St. Johns Water Management District’s mandatory watering restrictions:
- Saturday and Wednesday: Homes with odd-numbered addresses.
- Thursday and Sunday: Homes with even-numbered addresses.
- Tuesday and Friday: Non-residential properties.
- Water only when needed and not between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Water for no more than one hour per zone.