As a municipal utility, OUC is owned by the region that we serve. Community is everything to us — it’s in our DNA!
That’s why OUC makes a continuous effort to support the community through volunteer efforts, educational outreach, sponsorships, fundraising, and more.
OUC participates in dozens of community events each year, including:
- Ride 4 Ronald supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida
- Florida’s Blood Center blood drives
- IOA Corporate 5K
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk
- American Heart Association Walk
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- City of Orlando Veterans Day Parade
- Orlando MLK Parade
- Hispanic Business Conference and Expo
- St. Cloud Life Expo and Extravaganza
- Central Florida Dragon Parade Lunar New Year
We also offer educational programs for our community’s youth, including: